jueves, 26 de junio de 2008

Jonhy's Letter by Tomás Lerer


Mina,
Hello!!!, I'm here in the Castle Dracula. This place is very strange... The Count is very strange too, he is tall, with red lips, white face and white hair. He always goes out at the morning and I'm alone here all day, but It's good, because I go to the library and read some very interesting books. The last week, I was shaving when suddenly the Count appeared (but I couldn't see him in the mirror), so I cut myself and his eyes shone with red fire (Why???).
Yesterday, three women wanted to kiss me, but Dracula appeared and he said: -Get back, he is mine!-. He always comes back at evening, and he asks me a lot about England.
Well, I miss you!!! I love you!!!
Bye...
Johny

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

excellent work and nice picure!!