lunes, 23 de junio de 2008

Johny's letter. By Stefi Roitman and Cindy Belter

Dear Mina:

I'm here at the Dracula's castle and I'm very afraid and I'll tell you why.
When I arrived, some people told me about vampires and you probably asking why I'm telling you this.
When I came to the castle, the count had the aspect of vampire because he has sharp and white teeth and very red lips. At that moment, I didn't realised but it called my atention.

Today, while I was shaving, suddenly the count appeared. I really scared because I didn't see him in the mirror. I turned around and saw him . I cut myself and Dracula was very exciting when he saw the blood. His eyes were very big and his lips red.

I want to escape and I've just made a plan.
I'll try to steal the count's key, I'm going to take it while he is sleeping.

I'm afraid because here my days are count if i'm won't do the plan very soon.

You don't have to worry.
I hope I'll be home soon.

I love you and miss you a lot.

Yours,

John Harker.

1 comentario:

Pat T. dijo...

Nice work! And the picture?
Check:
Dracula's castle
you are problably asking me...
aspect of a vampire...
I didn't realise
attention
really got/was scared
very excited
My days are count??